The Benefits of Eco-Friendly Cars
Owning a car is necessity nowadays and is now an essential part of many people around the world. Sadly, cars pollute and cause damage to the environment. There are now Hybrid and All-Electric cars that are available in the market that are eco-friendly and are now the mainstream reality. These cars consume less petroleum than the conventional cars most people use today. It uses renewable energy sources as fuel on its engine. These Hybrid cars use electricity for short distances and gasoline for high speeds and longer drives. Below are the benefits of these eco-friendly cars.
1. Less Fuel Costs – This is the most obvious benefit on owning an eco-friendly car. It will give you fewer visits to the gas stations. For every full tank of gas you fill the eco-friendly car, you may get at least three to four times as many miles than a conventional car.
2. It Saves The Environment – These cars emit fewer Carbon chemicals to the environment than conventional cars. They do not produce noxious fumes have much quieter engine. When you’re driving an eco-friendly car it also implicates that you are a responsible citizen and that you’re helping the environment.
3. Energy Charging Car Brakes- Most eco-friendly cars have regenerative braking. This means the batteries of the electric motor gets partially charged themselves when you use the brakes.
4. Tax Breaks – If you’re living the U.S. and you decided to buy an eco-friendly car, the government will offer you tax deductions. In the tax code, tax credits are usually included when you’re purchasing a hybrid or electric car. This means lowered income taxes or even a tax refund.
5. Power Efficient – The materials used in eco-friendly cars are less in weight. That means handling is easier. Since it runs on electricity, these cars operate well even in low or high speeds. Transmission is not needed to make it run at full power.
Thank you Celeste Lindell for the photo.
About Katrina Bianca Castro
I am a Programmer in the Philippines. I worked as a programmer for IT companies. I've done freelance work as a Photographer and Developer. I am currently the bassist and vocalist of my band Penguin!