Eco-Friendly Baby Clothes, Diapers and Other Necessities
New babies require clothes, diapers, a crib, stroller, changing table, baby lotion, and many other products. Unfortunately, babies quickly outgrow nursery furniture and clothes. Eco-friendly baby products assure less waste in the landfill and are a smart choice for the baby’s future.
- Oeuf – Oeuf is conservation minded by utilizing wood waste to heat the factory, meets emission standards, manufactures hardboard panels from recovered wood fibers, processes recycled cardboard for packaging and only environmentally safe paint is applied to painted products. The Elephant Collection Crib grows with baby with a toddler bed conversion package. The furniture collections by Oeuf contain changing tables and storage cabinets. The company has a 100% organic cotton layette collection that is free of harmful chemicals that can irritate baby’s sensitive skin.
- Babee Talk – The Company specializes in eco-friendly teething rail covers, organic baby bedding and plush toys. Babee Talk products are created from conscientiously grown cotton. No toxic dyes or chemical flame retardants are applied to Babee Talk products. The company manufactures designer bedding that will be a welcome addition to the environmentally conscious nursery.
- Bambo Nature – Bambo Nature manufactures green disposable diapers, training pants, baby wipes and skin care products. The diapers are available in nine sizes. The skin care line is hypo-allergenic, therefore, contains no perfumes, dyes or other non-essential chemicals.
- Sckoon – Sckoon creates organic baby clothes. The company carries a line of non-disposable designer organic cotton diapers that are gentle to baby’s sensitive skin. Environmentally conscious parents will find a wide selection of kimonos, onesies, tops, pants, booties, bibs and hats to complete baby’s wardrobe made from organic responsibly grown organic cotton.
- Strollerlife – All products manufactured by Strollerlife are polyvinyl chloride free. The stroller fabrics are created with organic cotton. The company strives to maintain a low carbon footprint in every step of the manufacturing process. Strollerlife has a line of all terrain strollers ideal for jogging parents.
- Happy Green Baby – Happy Green Baby has a commitment to environmentally friendly baby products. Clothing items are manufactured from bamboo, organic cotton or soy fibers. The company’s line of bath and skin care products is created from botanicals. In addition, the company manufactures cloth diapers, bowls, utensils and bottles.
*Royalty-free photo courtesty of Flickr Creative Commons.
About NT3RNT RITR
My motto is, "Protect the Earth for future generations!"